Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Leftovers and Art Walk

Tonight my husband and I dined on some really tasty left over Chicken and Rice Soup that I made from The Gourmet Cookbook for dinner last night. We also had the watercress, apple salad with peanut yogurt dressing from the book as well. The soup is the easiest chicken soup that I have ever made. The salad was great also. The twenty-agers went off to the downtown Art Walk that we have in our town the first Wednesday of every month. A revitalization in underway in our downtown area and there is this Art Walk where you go to different places that may or may not have something interesting to see, nibble on some little morsel of food and drink an adult beverage. I did it once in the summer during a big thunderstorm and was not all that impressed. I'm sure it's nicer in December when the temperature is at 60 degrees instead of 90.
r.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com