Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I Don't Have to Like it; I Just Have to Live Here

Lately my fellow bloggers have been speaking of a change in the weather, i.e. "fall is in the air", "a cold front is moving in", etc...that just reinforces my desire to live someplace other than the hot sticky south. Of course there are many other reasons besides the weather for relocating but I won't go into that right now. Mostly issues with the dynamics or lack of dynamics of this city and the massive amount of Republicans who live here.

I have already said many times I would like to live here ↓ and I'm still hoping it can be a place where Mr. Red Molly and I can retire to.



And lately I've thought I would like to live here ↓ but I know I could never afford such an expensive city.




←Here is another place that would be wonderful to live; oops I believe that is a national park. I guess we could go back there and camp again.


















And lately my son thinks we should move here ↓ but I don't think I'm a west coast person. Although the weather sounds great...doom and gloom just the way I like it.




As Mr. Red Molly used to say to our kids when they would complain about not liking something on their plate "you don't have to like it; you just have to eat it"...I guess "I don't have to like it; I just have to live here" ↓.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

I'm just not equipped for hot weather. I could never live any farther south than I do right now. I'm really looking forward to cooler temps this weekend but I bet it's only temporary.

I used to think I wanted to live near the beach. Now...not so much.

September 28, 2005 6:52 PM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

I feel blessed to live here. The weather never lingers too long in the same form.

I hope the heat gives you a break soon. It sounds as if it is starting to get to you.

September 28, 2005 9:25 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

Thanks deb and jed for stopping by. You both are lucky to live a little farther up north.

Jed you are right the heat has been getting to me for many years. I don't know if you meant it to be funny but that made me laugh when you said that. Thanks.

September 28, 2005 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com