Sunday, September 18, 2005

Trip to Ireland Revisited - Photos

Here are some of the photos that were taken last year on the days I wrote about on my previous post. Please forgive me for not writing a narrative for the photos but I have been having many issues with getting photos on my blog and I'm just worn out. Maybe I will do better the next time I post photos.











5 Comments:

Blogger red molly said...

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you and ms bd make it to Ireland someday. 'tis a beautiful country.

September 19, 2005 8:17 AM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Thanks for sharing the trip RM! I like to watch the travel channel and pretend I have the monies to be at nifty locations like these.

September 19, 2005 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Since I'll only ever see Ireland through someone else's eyes, I thank you for posting them lol!

September 20, 2005 6:27 AM  
Blogger LOTGK said...

Great photos of Ireland.
Great photos.

October 03, 2005 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mouth waters for Ireland ;)

May 10, 2006 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com