Work, Shop, Eat
This past week has been crazy at work with the office relocation...computer issues, dicking with the phone company, packing, unpacking, working too many hours, you name it. I am supposed to be working part time but for the last 3 weeks I have worked full time plus a few extra hours. Hopefully next week things will calm down a bit and I will get back on a part time status.
For today, I am going to go out and buy new bedroom furniture. You might remember when my daughter moved out last summer I moved a bunch of books into her room and then my son turned it into a Vespa garage for a few months. And now I am finally getting around to making a plan for the room. I am going to move the 30 year old furniture from our bedroom into my daughter's old room and buy new furniture for our bedroom. I'm hoping the new furniture will inspire me to be neater in the bedroom. We will see. Also today, I need to go grocery shopping so we will have something to eat this coming up week.
Of course it's Saturday so that means French class. I am way behind in that effort; however, Mr. Red Molly is learning quiet nicely. He will be the one doing all the translating and ordering at restaurants. At least one of us is learning.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for your visits. Sorry for the bloglag.


2 Comments:
Bonne chance avec votre projet de chambre à coucher.
Merci!
Post a Comment
<< Home