C'est samedi
It's Saturday and I am trying to start the day off learning French phases. When Mr. Red Molly got out of bed this morning he went into the living room and put on a the Berlitz French Travel Pack CD and then turned on the speakers in the bedroom...so much for sleeping in on a Saturday morning. He's on a mission and I have to get with it; which I will. I just have to have a little waking up time.
Well, I am off to the grocery store, cleaners, etc., I'm changing my routine for the weekend and trying to get the errands out of the way. The weather is wonderful (if you like it slightly cool and sunny) and I would like to do something fun this weekend; maybe we will go on a picnic or take a ride to the beach. Oh, a picnic does sound good, we could pack some French bread, brie cheese, champagne, maybe a quiche.
J'espère que chacun a un grand week-end.
au revoir !


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home