Saturday, February 13, 2010

PSA

I received this today by a fan and thought I better get something up here on the blog board.

"*This has been a Public Service Announcement by The Fans of Blue Page Special"

Here is what I did today:

First up: I went to the local grocery store looking for a couple of not so UNcommon vegetables such as celeriac and Belgian endive but without luck. This was the second scouting for said vegetables.

After that my lovely daughter joined Mr. Red Molly and me for an outing of shopping. The daughter needed various household items and Mr. Red Molly was looking for computer components as his scheme for the day was to build a computer.

After shopping we stopped at a nearby Mexican restaurant, LaPoopalotta, and ate lunch.

After lunch we returned home and my daughter transferred her purchases from Mr. Red Molly's car to her car. She then went home.

At that point, I chatted on line to my son who wanted to cook squab for dinner. While chatting on line I simultaneously read cookbooks the rest of the afternoon. Around dinner time Mr. Red Molly and I decided we should get some dinner and went to a local restaurant for tapas and pizza, wine and beer.

Now, I am at home about to take a bath, pour a class of wine and enjoy the rest of the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com