Vespa Project Update
Okay, it's Saturday evening about 8:30 and I am going to make this really short so I can spend so quality time with Mr. Red Molly.
Here are some photos of my son's Vespa project. The newly painted Vespa has taken up residence in my daughters' old room/son's wannabe garage. As you can see from the photo below the Vespa is sharing a room with the books which we hope to get on shelves soon. My son has been working every day on putting the Vespa back together and if he gets the motor next week he might have the scooter on the road next weekend. He was working on the brakes earlier today (bottom photo).




2 Comments:
Looks like the paint came out slick...the Vespa color is classic too!
Thanks for posting the photos (eye candy for me).
His scooter is nearing completion in time for high fuel prices. I commend him for his visionary and prophetic project.
Thanks Jed for the comments and visit. I think a lot of people just might start riding around on some kind of two-wheeler. My daughter just last week started riding the city bus to work even though our great city has really shitty public transportation but she is trying to do her part in conserving fuel. I ought to get my bicycle out of the shed and ride it to work. I only work 2.8 miles from home.
Of course, now the mother in me has to worry about my son on the road on the Vespa. I just hope he will be mindful of big vehicles next to little scooters. He has however purchased a helmet. So for that I am pleased.
Thanks again for stopping by.
Post a Comment
<< Home