Saturday, October 01, 2005

Help Save Their Family Home

I'm asking my readers to help out my friends Mountain Girl and Tennessee Jed Save Their Family Home. I have made a donation to this worthy cause and hope you will also. I can't imagine what it would feel like to be on the verge of losing your home. I have recently developed a friendship via email with Mountain Girl and Tennessee Jed and feel their plea is genuine. Please help if you can.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Girl said...

Thank you RM for your kindness and aide. We truly appreciate our new found friendship and trust. If we may ever be of service to you and yours please let us know. Blessings and Blessings and Blessings Abound!

October 01, 2005 10:06 PM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

You rock Red Molly! I feel so guilty asking for help from strangers. I know things are tough all over for many folks. All the folks who we can ask here are tapped out and would have to borrow in order to help us. I have not borrowed in almost three years now, and I will not ask anyone to borrow on our behalf.

I know this is on-line panhandling of a kind. I was reluctant to ask and I feel very ashamed in a way. So Mt. Girl edited a few letters that I have written to ask our mortgage company and other folks who hold money powers over our situation for help and set up a blog.

I have always said a good human can be defined as one who is bold enough to ask for what he needs, and humble enough to accept what he gets.

October 01, 2005 10:20 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

Mt. Girl and T. Jed, I truly hope you are able to get the financial help you need and save your home. I am happy to do what I can do and you shouldn't fell ashamed in asking folks to help you. You have to do what you have to do and there is nothing wrong with that.

October 02, 2005 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com