Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Big Trip

Mr. Red Molly and I are off tomorrow to Europe and have a very exciting itinerary planned. Here are some of the cities and towns we plan on eating, drinking and sightseeing our way through:

Munich
Rothenburg
Bacharach
Amsterdam
Bruges
Brussels
Luxemburg
Normandy (Rouen, Bayeux, Honfleur)
Brittany (Dinan, Carnac)
Paris

No one can believe that we will be traveling with one carry on size luggage each and Mr. Red Molly will have a small laptop bag and I will have a purse/bag. We try to travel light and do laundry along the way. When we are catching trains, buses, etc. and walking we don't want to be bogged down with a bunch of luggage. However, we are bringing a lot of gear between the two of us, mostly Mr. Red Molly; laptop, GPS, iPod, cameras, not to mention numerous maps and guide/tour books. Plus six minature bottles of Knob Creek and some yummy snack mix I made. Yep, we are set to go.

My son and his girlfriend will be holding down the fort. (Note to son: NO parties and NO pig roasts.)

I hope to post a picture or two during the trip.

A very special thank you to Mr. Red Molly for all your long hours of planning and reserving places for us to stay. And for learning French a hell of a lot better than I did. I am a very lucky woman.

1 Comments:

Blogger red molly said...

Thank you sir for dropping by. We are having a wonderful trip. We are in Amsterdam tonight and I hope to get some photos posted tomorrow.

May 23, 2006 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com