Hello Y'all
Sorry about the lag in blogging. I hope y'all will drop in and visit me again. Mr. Red Molly and I got back from our NYC trip very late on Monday night and then had to work very early on Tuesday morning. SOS with the airlines; late leaving, hanging on the tarmac waiting for the 12 planes ahead of us to take off. Anyway the trip was very nice. We had a good time with the hillbilly (thank your sir for all the tips to pass on to our son) and was sorry to hear the misses wasn't able to join us but glad she is feeling better. I was surprised by the extremely warm weather in NYC. It was in the eighties a couple days and that was a big disappointment since I was expecting and hoping for cool weather. The most remarkable tourist event we participated in was this but don't click on this if you are squeamish.
Tonight Mr. Red Molly and I went over to our daughter's house. I brought some stuff to put together for dinner. We wanted to see the additions to her family. She is foster parenting 5 kittens and the plan is for her to keep 2 of them with the hopes that the other 3 will be adopted. They are all females and litter mates and just as cute as can be. I have no idea how she is going to be able to pick two of them. I think it is going to be really hard on her when that time comes.
That's it for now. I hope to get back to reading by favorite blogs soon and thank y'all again for dropping by even when nothing is happening here on the Blue Page Special blogspot. Also, y'all have a good 4/20 and light one up for me. I can't do that anymore since I need all my brain cells for work. Shit! Like that's a real bummer man!
Here are a couple of photos from the weekend. The first one is Central Park taken on Easter Sunday and the second is inside the Chelsea Market also taken on Easter Sunday. (This one is for my daughter who is the Civil Engineer and works for the local utility company in the water and sewage department.)



1 Comments:
Welcome back Red!
Post a Comment
<< Home