Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Food and Fun


This is a late report but I wanted to mentioned what a nice Mother's Day I had. My son with the help of his girl friend and sister cooked soft scrambled eggs, French toast, cheesy (delicious) grits and made a fruit salad. My daughter brought over some pastries and we had a lovely Champaign brunch.


I had mentioned to my kids that all I wanted for Mother's Day was a concert by them and their dad but for some reason it never happened on Sunday. Last night our daughter joined us for dinner that my son had cooked and after dinner my family played a couple of tunes. Some of us had too much to drink but all us had a great time.



1 Comments:

Blogger red molly said...

Thank you for dropping by. It was a fun evening.

May 17, 2006 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com