Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Working Too Hard

I'm gonna use the same old excuse I have been using lately and that is I am working way too hard to blog and really miss it. As for work, it is really challenging as I was just relating to a friend via email trying to describe my experience with the new job compared with the old job, I mentioned to her that on a scale of 1 to 10; 1 being a no brain-er easy ass job and 10 being a job that is using and sucking every brain cell I have 8 to 9 hours a day, the old job was maybe a 2 and the new job is a 10. But the interesting thing about all this is I really like the new job. It's just too much work. Also with the new job we have a big fundraising event this Saturday that is keeping me really busy and then another event in May and I think after that things will cool off. Then I will be out of the country on vacation and life hopefully will improve dramatically by the end of Summer.

On a more personal homefront news, I thought I would give a little information about what's new. My son is planning to move to NYC in June. He is going to sell his scooter and car and pack up his stuff and hit the road. He is hoping to get into college their and get a job as a chef. And I think he just might make it happen. He even has our house on the market for an astronomical amount of money because we told him that we would give him a commission if he sold it for big bucks. He wants us to move the NYC as well. Which we would do if some idiot came along a gave us the big bucks. And that would mean that Mr. Red Molly would have to retire from his job of 35 years...that just might could happen as well...I guess I can dream about moving to the big city.

As for my daughter I have been so busy this week I don't think I have talked to her since Sunday. Bad mommy.

Thanks folks for your visits.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

I'm glad you took time out to go to that music festival! And I'm also glad that you had some "cold" weather lol!

I could never live in NYC or any big city come to think of it. I'm too much of a country girl..but I hope your dreams ALL come true!

April 01, 2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Wow! Lots of changes on your mind as well as a demanding job.

So... what is the price on the scooter? Just asking not a serious buyer here just browsing.

April 02, 2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

Thanks Deb and Jed for stopping by.


Jed, if my sons gets the running issues resolved (I think the last time it was on the road something about it would only go in reverse)he says he going to ask $2200. FYI, he is asking $500 for the POS car. It actually goes but is not at all road worthy.

April 02, 2006 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com