Friday, July 07, 2006

Breakfast for the Birds and Me

Last night my son and I made ratatouille along with French lentils and French bread, rounding out the French theme with a bottle of Tavel. Dinner was delicious. This morning while I was watching the birds tending to getting their breakfast I decided to make breakfast for myself that consisted of scrambled eggs, smoked applewood bacon, leftover ratatouille and toast. I have to admit it was almost as delicious as last night's dinner; should had saved a little Tavel and then it would have been perfect. Actually I drank coffee as you can see in the photo the outside of the coffee cup is covered with a layer of coffee; I was reading the paper and over-poured the coffee. Here's a couple of photos; my breakfast and the birds eating theirs.





























I am off work today through Monday, (Yahoo!!) getting my four day weekend I missed out on last week. I had to work off and on during the weekend and then go in on Monday to get reports completed. I really like my job and don't mind these inconveniences as work is definitely improving.

You'll have a great weekend and stay cool!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Oh how decadant!! you made me hungry just looking at that.. you and your family enjoy such wonderful times... that is a treasure..

July 07, 2006 10:02 PM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Glad to see you taking some time off to just relax.

July 10, 2006 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com