Christmas Me Meme
I got this from Deb over at sugarfused.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Both
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Always real. But no tree this year we are going to spend Christmas up north with our son.
4. When do you take the tree down?
New Year's Day.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Yes, I like it and I make it every year.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Ice skates for me and for Mr. Red Molly it was two goo goos and a woo woo.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
I really don't have a hard person to buy for.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Probably my daughter.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
No.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Neither. I am a slacker about Christmas cards. I used to mail out cards but have not done so in a few years.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Ironing board cover...just kidding.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I really don't have one...maybe Miracle on 34th Street.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually sometime in Nov. but this year we did a little in Paris.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Whatever my son is cooking for us this year.
16. Lights on the tree?
Sure. I don't think I would be lighting candles on a real tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Yep. We are traveling this year. Going to NYC/JC.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Not all, but isn't one of them named Rudolph?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Actually it is a Santa Elf.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Routinely it would be Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Warm weather.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
No theme, whatever I have accumulated over the last 32 years but I do like a little travel theme as we like to pick up Christmas ornaments when we travel.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Whatever my son is cooking us this year.
25. What do you want for Christmas?
SNOW, of course.


2 Comments:
Warm weather at Christmas just ain't right! I'd love to see some snow, too. Not ice. Just snow :)
I hope you and Mr. Red Molly have a fabulous Christmas in NYC with your son!
we shore do look forward to seein yall!
Post a Comment
<< Home