Thursday, September 18, 2008

This and That

Hey you'll -

I'm still here. Just haven't been able to get it together lately to get a post up. No reason, just a blogger slacker.

I know we are not out of hurricane season but I do hope we are over that kind of drama for this season.

Work at the non profit is going pretty well. Busy but not too crazy.

Mr. Red Molly and I are still contemplating retirement some time next year but who knows with the crazy economy how things will end up.

My son got a job as a server after his return from Montana at a restaurant in the financial district in NYC (I hope there are folks there that can afford to buy a meal at this restaurant). The restaurant is called the Libertine.

My daughter got hit in the head with a softball at softball practice yesterday. I think she is okay. I think.

We are going to the Obama rally in Jacksonville this Saturday. Wish you could be there. I hope he gets a lot of support. Apparently McCain did not have such a great turnout when he was in Jax this week. You'll should come on down.

My knee is a lot better and I don't think the doc is going to have to stick a needle in it as he thinks the fluid has dissipated and all that might be needed is a cortisone shot right before my trip to give me some knee insurance.

So all is well. Mr. Red Molly and I are wrapping up our plans for our short trip to France in about 3 weeks.

We are going to spend 3 nights in Bordeaux and a week in a gite in Southwest France in the Dordodgne region and then 3 night in Paris.

1 Comments:

Blogger buddydon said...

thankee fer the update. good to see yer still a'keein on. mayhap me n miz bd will drop by that thar libertine, ifn thangs on wall street dont go too fer down! today seems a lil better up to now ...

September 19, 2008 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com