My itunes
I recently ordered an iPod Shuffle and should be receiving it soon. I'm going to have a hard time selecting my favorite 100 songs; so I thought I would start an A-B-C favorite artists list and then pick 2 or 3 songs from each artist. I think I will list 1 to 3 artists for each letter.
A - Allman Brothers, Austin Lounge Lizards
B – The Band, Jackson Browne
C – Ry Cooder, The Chieftains, Johnny Cash
D - Bob Dylan, Iris Dement, Donna the Buffalo
E – Steve Earle
F – Tony Furtado, Fairport Convention
G – The Grateful Dead, Steve Goodman
H – Buddy Holly, Emmylou Harris, Hot Buttered Rum String Band
I –
J – Robert Johnson
K – Robert Earl Keen, Leo Kottke
L – Los Lobos, Lyle Lovett
M – Van Morrison, Mozart
N – Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Randy Newman
O - Old and in the Way, Old Crow Medicine Show
P – John Prine
Q –
R – Steve Riley & The Mamou Playboys, Peter Rowan
S – Michelle Shocked, Bruce Springsteen
T – Richard Thompson
U -
V - Townes Van Zandt
W - Doc Watson, Gillian Welch/David Rawlings, Hank Williams
X
Y -
Well, some letters are obviously blank; however, I don't think I will have any problem selecting 100 songs from the 39 artists listed above.
r.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home