Thursday, January 27, 2005

Pints with New Irish Friend, Back to LaNo

My husband, daughter and I met a coworker of my husband's after work today. His name is Kieran and he's from Ireland. He is a contractor working for the company that my husband works for so we thought since we are all about Ireland it would be cool to hook up with him for a few pints. After 2 big ass glasses of beer, 2 Guinness’s for me and my husband each and 2 Harp's for Kieran, water for errnnn and a good bit of conversation we parted our ways. We had a nice time it was fun to talk with someone from Ireland. We talked a lot about Ireland (big surprise) and also about this unexciting city we live in. I said that our city is not a happening place and Kieran agreed. He said what we needed was a really authentic Irish pub with good Guinness and great Trad and I agreed. That's another one of my pipe dreams; I just need about 1/2 millions dollars. We were at the local hang out for about 2 hours then my daughter, my husband and I went to the local el cheapo Mexican restaurant for dinner. We are going to invite Kieran over for dinner before he has to return to Ireland in March.
r.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger errnnn said...

i believe it was harp, not bass.

January 28, 2005 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com