Steve Earle and the Dukes
Last night my husband and I went to see Steve Earle and The Dukes with opening act Allison Moorer. Being such a shitty writer, I'm not even going to try to write any kind of a review of the performance; however, I will say that Steve is a tremendously talented singer, songwriter and I thought his performance last night ROCKED! His anti-Bush/anti-war message came out loud and clear, go Steve! When he and his band performed "F the CC" they brought down the house. Click on the link to listen to the song or better yet go out and buy "The Revolution Starts...Now" CD. You too can become a Steve Earle fan. I just learned that Steve is also a blogger. I'm adding him to my "Dinner with Bloggers" list. I almost forgot to mention, Steve told a funny joke last night; he asked "What's the difference between a red headed woman from Alabama and a tornado?" his reply was "Not a fucking thing".
r.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home