Thursday, January 13, 2005

Pub Crawl

Tonight after work my husband and daughter, Errnnn, met at the Square for happy hour. After having one drink and being run out by a fat man smoking a cigar we decided to walk down to the la di da wine establishment where T-Money is the "Head" chef. There we indulged in one drink each and a fried sweet potato appetizer. Pub Crawling is hard work and by this time we had worked up a real appetite and decided to go to the local Mexican restaurant for dinner. Dinner cost about the same as the wine/beer/appetizer at the wine joint. I guess ambiance is expensive. The Mexican restaurant is like a feeding station, typically it's a very crowded neighborhood hang out place offering good cheap food. While we were eating I noticed one of the wait staff was wearing a " I Heart Ireland" t-shirt and I asked her how she acquired it and she said Target. WTF, I have been to Ireland 4 times and want that shirt. I am going to Target this weekend.

On another note, today I worked out at the Y during my "lunch" hour. I did 1.75 miles on the treadmill at an incline of 6.5 to 8.0 a good bit of the time; then took a shower, re-applied my makeup and dried my hair until I blew a fuse. Then it was back to work after being gone 65 minutes.

r.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com