Tina, Sabrina, Ballymaloe Cooking School
Today was Tina's surprise baby shower which I missed. Tina is my son's ex-girlfriend who has recently become pregnant and lives in LA with her boyfriend. Her baby shower was today but I was unable to attend. Tina resembles Audrey Hepburn, especially the Sabrina role. Tonight we were watching the original Sabrina and I thought of Tina. Also, today my wonderful husband and I were reading in the New York Times an article about the Ballymoloe Cooking School in Ireland. After reading the article I was kidding around with my husband saying that I should quit my job and go to Ireland and attend the course. Then tonight when my husband and I were watching the movie and in the movie Sabrina goes to cooking school I started thinking about the Ballymoloe Cooking School. Gee, I only need $11,000 plus living expenses to attend a 12 week cooking school. It's only money. My husband graduated from college, my daughter graduated from college and my son is returning to college and I just want to go to culinary school for 12 weeks in Ireland. WTF!
r.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home