Friday, April 08, 2005

Dell: the Computer Store From Hell

I'm not making this up. The new computer I received today has hard drive failure. I got the computer all set up and turned it on and the hard drive was spinning and the computer would not boot up. Same chain of events as earlier in the week...

called Dell at 1:30
1. talked to tech support
2. t.s. diagnosed hard drive failure
3. tech wanted to send me replacement hard drive
4. transferred to customer service
5. c.s. wanted to send me replacement hard drive
6. transferred to resolutions department
7. resolutions department is sending me another new computer
got off phone with Dell at 3:30.

4:30 going for a drink. End of one hell of a work week!

r.m.

p.s. After posting this I scrolled down to the bottom of my blog and guess what ads are popping up. Yeah, it's Dell ads.

1 Comments:

Blogger red molly said...

Thanks Vickie for the comment. I'll definitely take the Jameson.

April 13, 2005 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com