Monday, February 27, 2006

Trip Planning and Other Stuff

Last month I worked over 40 hours each week (that's not exactly part-time) because of the office move but now we are somewhat settled and I am supposed to be taking today off. However, I have two desktop publishing programs/booklets I have to put together for two events and I couldn't find the software to put on my new computer at work so I am spending my day off working from home.

Most of the time lately Mr. Red Molly has been planning our Euro vacation; he goes to new bookstores, used bookstores, the library (where he found out the limit of books a person can check out at one time in 50). He is really into the trip and I have been the slacker. After I finish my work project, I hope to spend time today doing some tour book reading. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Here's the tentative itinerary for our trip that Mr. Red Molly has so meticulously put together (notice he has named it itinerary #5). I'm not sure what the letter after the day represent. If you have visited any of these cities, comments regarding places to stay, things not to miss are welcomed.

Itinerary #5

Day
1F Germany, fly to Munich, spend the two nights
2S Germany, Munich
3S Germany, Rotenburg
4M Germany, early train to Wurzburg, rent a car, drive to Bacharach on
the Rhine
5T Luxembourg, drop car in Trier, train to in Luxembourg City
6W Luxembourg,
7T Luxembourg, afternoon train to/sleep in Bruges
8F Belgium, sleep in Bruges
9S morning train to Brussels for the day
evening train to Amsterdam
10S Amsterdam
11M Amsterdam
12T morning Thalys train to Paris
13W Paris
14T Paris
15F Paris
16S TGV train to Normandy/Brittany, rent a car
17S Normandy/Brittany
18M Normandy/Brittany,
return car TGV to Provence
19T Provence
20W Provence/Cote D'Azur
21T Cote D'Azur
22F return from Nice


On a side note, there is a little 'Peyton Place' situation going on among us but I can't say anymore about that except that it does not involve Mr. or Mrs. Red Molly...at least directly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

WOW! I wanna go! I wanna go!...I want to hear the drama too!

February 28, 2006 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com