Wednesday Night Supper
Not church supper but a nice family supper. On Wednesday, Mr. Red Molly's mother invited the four of us over for dinner and it was a nice gathering. Food was delicious (of course) and the evening was very nice. My son got to relate some of his new drama (which I will get to talking about soon, maybe) to his grandmother and it was fun to have my daughter there since she was out of town on the weekend and we didn't get to see much of her. (Errnnn, thanks for the beer and wine...I owe you 20 bucks). And thanks Mama for a delicious dinner.
Work is starting to get a little better; although, we have three events in 2 months that is going to keep me extremely busy, I think things are looking up now that we are settling into our new office space. The good news is that we are already expanding to an additional 460sq which will give me and my cubicle mate each offices and that is very exciting. I think cubicles suck.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. It's summer here and that sucks too.


2 Comments:
Glad to hear you are getting a new workspace! I would shrivel up and die in a cubicle. I don't like being chained to a desk anyway and being in an open top box would make it worse much much worse.
Hope all is well there with y'all!
Jed, an open top box is a great description of a cubicle. All is well here except for the weather.
I guess it's summer, 85 degrees today. The children across the street were playing in the watersprinkler wearing bathing suits yesterday. buddy don, that's funny you calling your condo a cubicule. That's exactly what I would be living in if I moved to your neck of the woods which I'm hoping someday Mr. Red Molly and I can move in that direction.
Thank you both for dropping by.
Post a Comment
<< Home