Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Perioral Dermatitis aka Muzzle Rash

A little distraction from all my food blogs...I am only writing about this as to document it so I can look back next year when I am wondering when I had that weird rash on my face.

I went to the dermatologist today because I have have this weird rash on my face for several months. The doctor said that I have this also known as muzzle rash. She said it will take about 8 weeks to clear up using a topical cream. She ask me if I was stressed. That is what she said typically causes this ailment. Who? me stressed? Of course I'm stressed who the hell isn't stressed.

Tomorrow it's off to the imaging center for an ultrasound of the abdomen... liver function enzymes out of whack. It's always something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Good luck on the test! It is hard to live without a liver...hence the name.

November 01, 2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger errnnn said...

I think you and Mr. Red Molly should retire. I think that would help reduce some stress.
...You have a rash?

November 02, 2006 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com