
I made chicken pot pie tonight for dinner and since that is one of my daughter's favorite dishes I twisted her arm a bit to come over for dinner. We had a very nice evening. We were somewhat waiting for some kind of weather excitement but I don't think we are going to get much from tropical depression Ernesto. After dinner my daughter decided she wanted to borrow some of her dad's LP's (she has recently acquired a turntable.) In the bedroom where the LP's are stored (her brother's bedroom) there happens to be an issue with the ceiling light. The issue is there is no ceiling light. I suggested she use her dad's headlight light which is kind of nerdy looking but she used it and it worked great. You will notice that the closet is somewhat empty. It has her dad's LP's, my concertina I will never be able to play since I am extremely music stupid, an old backpacking tent that belongs to Mr. Red Molly and in the box on the floor is our first Apple Image Writer Printer dating back to the early 80's.
4 Comments:
If I was there we would get that light working or installed "220, 221 whatever it takes!".
Glad the storm was not a mean one for you.
Jed, You're funny...I had to google "220-221" not knowing what that meant. Thanks for the visit.
what a collection!!
p.s. glad you are safe too, I was stopping by to see.. hugs
Post a Comment
<< Home