Monday, November 13, 2006

Birthday, Anniversary, etc.

Tomorrow will be my 54th birthday...as I live with a much younger mind I have to realize that the aging process catches up with us physically and that sucks. I would like to say that on Wednesday I will celebrate my 1st year anniversary at the 'new' job and I am adjusting and liking it quite well.(However, I would still love to be retired and living in a Chateau in France or a thatched roof cottage on the magnificent coast of Northwest Ireland and not to mention my recent dream of attending the Ballymaloe Cooking School.) Also, on Wednesday is my 2nd bloggiversary. Over the last two years I have enjoyed posting the special events in my life. From when my daughter graduated from College and my son returned to college, my daughter buying a house and my son moving to New York, my first time visit to the Grand Canyon and Death Valley. Also my first trip to New York City where I met one of my favorite blogging buddies and my first trip to Seattle, Vancouver and Paris. I have enjoyed blogging about some of the pretty damn good dinners I have made and some of the pretty damn good concerts I have attended over the last two years. I honestly can say that I don't think I would remember half of the things that I have blogged about if I had not blogged about them. Click here to my blog entry about how my blog name came to be.

Thanks again to the few half of a dozen folks that stop by on a regular basis to see what is going on over at the Blue Page Special.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Happy birthday sweet and kind lady! I hope you can get to that climate you are in need of soon. You have seen a lot of change in the past year and took it like a trooper.

November 14, 2006 6:17 AM  
Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Wow! All kinds of celebrations going on here!
First of all, Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a great day :))
Two years blogging? Seems like you've been here much longer than that lol! Congrats and thanks for sharing all of those meals and concerts because I sure have enjoyed reading about them.
I celebrated my 1st year at my new job just a few months ago. I know I made a good decision to take that job and I hope you feel the same way about yours.
*raising a toast* Here's to you, Red Molly! Cheers!

November 14, 2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger errnnn said...

Happy Birthday!!!

November 14, 2006 6:50 PM  
Blogger Omni said...

I hope you had a very happy birthday!! :-)

November 24, 2006 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com