A-Z Meme
Needing some blog inspiration, I tagged myself from deb's A-Z Meme.
A - Available/Single? Nope, happily married for 29+ years
B - Best Friend? Mr. Red Molly
C - Cake or Pie? pie - Tart, Apple
D - Drink Of Choice? Red Wine (French)
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Cork Screw
F - Favorite Color? Green
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Worms, in the garden soil.
H - Hometown? Lexington, Kentucky
I - Indulgence? Belgium Chocolate
J - January Or February? January - my wonderful son was born in January
K - Kids & Their Names? 2) E-r-i-n and T-a-d
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Fine wine
M - Marriage Date? October 21, 1977
N - Number Of Siblings? 6 (2 are deceased)
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples
P - Phobias/Fears? Air Travel
Q - Favorite Quote? “You are doomed to a life of relationships.” Mr. Red Molly. Another favorite - "Ain't no chance if you don't take it." Guy Clark
R - Reason to Smile? Correspondence from out of town children
S - Season? Winter, somewhere besides the south.
T - Tag Three People? Please tag yourself.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I made bunches of fruitcake and a beautiful baby on the same day 27 years ago this month. (Actually some folks already know about that story).
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Up until Thanksgiving dinner it was Brussels sprouts.
W - Worst Habit? saying the F word.
X - X-rays You’ve Had? I think most body parts have been x-rayed at one time or another.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Seafood
Z - Zodiac Sign? Scorpio


1 Comments:
Doomed to a life of relationships
I resemble that comment too
Post a Comment
<< Home