Happily married for 32 years, have two twenty-agers, a daughter 29 and a son 28. Live in the south and dislike the climate; it's too damn hot here. Traveled to Ireland four times and could fancy living there. Enjoy cooking, going to music festivals and just hanging out with friends and family while enjoying a good red wine.
Contact me
I'm checking in on you, Red Molly...I heard about those bad storms down in Florida and you were the first person I thought about. I hope everything's okay where you are!
3 Comments:
I'm checking in on you, Red Molly...I heard about those bad storms down in Florida and you were the first person I thought about. I hope everything's okay where you are!
We are all okay...the storms hit south of us. Plenty of rain but no wind damage. Hope you enjoyed your snowfall.
Thanks to you both for dropping by.
Niice post
Post a Comment
<< Home