Tonight's Dinner Menu
Starter
Onion Pie with Roquefort, Proscuitto and Walnuts
Main Course
Roast Duck with Wild Mushrooms and Spiced Rhubarb Chutney
French Lentils in Red Wine
Potato Gratin
Steamed Medley of Baby Squash with Garlic Butter
Dessert
Rhubarb-Strawberry Cake with Clotted Cream and Lemon Curd
The first course was served with Louis Perdrier Sparkling Wine and the Main Course wes served with Domaine de Clairfont Red Rhone Wine. I forgot the Proscuitto in the onion pie and I forgot the mint with the dessert. Too much Sparkling Wine and Red Wine will cause you to malfunction in the kitchen; however, all in all everything was very tasty.


2 Comments:
Dag yo! I ain't ever had nothin' like it!
Can I use your spare bedroom to rebuild a motorcycle?
Thanks guys for your visit; you both are very funny. Jed you really bring back fond memories of the vespa rebuild project. I miss my son but not things like scooter parts, nuts and bolts, etc. in the spare bedroom. I think I was much happier when the project moved outside.
Post a Comment
<< Home