Monday, February 19, 2007

Key West, Key Largo, Everglades National Park

On Friday Mr. Red Molly, my daugher and I took a trip down to the Florida Keys and Everglades. I have lived in Florda for most of my life and this was the first trip to the Keys and the Everglades. I can't believe it took so long to visit such beautiful places. We are planning another trip next year perhaps around this time. The weather was nice...very cool (or I guess you could say cold by local standards).

Mr. Red Molly tells me I need to have a packing list since I forgot to pack underwear. I did pack bras but for some reason I just missed packing panties. Of course, I had to do the hand washing of the pair I was wearing. I also packed a book that I had just finished reading the day before our trip. I'm thinking why should someone need a packing list with things like underwear on it...shouldn't that just be understood. Of course if you forget them maybe a packing list would help.

Anyway, we all had a good time. Here are some photos of the trip:

















1 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

I went there when I was 12 or 13 years old with my folks. I remember that Southern most marker 90 miles to Cuba. Thanks for sharing the trip!

February 20, 2007 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com