Monday, July 23, 2007

Pub Crawl

Some how this weekend I managed to cook only one dinner and that was last night and it was pretty lame. I cooked ground chicken burgers on the grill. Not that great but I guess a good way to end a no cook weekend. I did cook a simple breakfast Sat. a.m. and a nice Salade Niçoise for lunch on Sat. and oh yeah, I made popcorn that we took to the movies on Saturday.

The movie was Sicko and it is Michael Moore at his best. I highly recommend it and now after seeing the movie I think when Mr. Red Molly and I retire we should move to France. It is very disturbing to think about what can happen when you have a serious or even not so serious illness and be canceled by your insurance company. Go see it if you haven't!!!

After the movie on Sat. Mr. Red Molly and I went to a pub at the beach and had a beer but the place was too smoky so we decided to go to another pub at the beach which does not allow inside smoking. We ate dinner which consisted of fish & chips and was delicious; of course, what's not delicious when it is fried. That was our pub crawl for the night. On Friday night we went to a Thai restaurant and it was also delicious; of course, what's not delicious when the food consists of Thai spicy, creamy, high fat, high calories and tons of carbs.

1 Comments:

Blogger buddydon said...

sounds lack twuz a verr nice weekend!

July 24, 2007 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com