Travelin' Man
My son made it here last night population 6,700 and high temp of 72 degrees today. I'm jealous. He will be working in the restaurant business until mid August then he returns to Jersey City and will look for yet another job in the restaurant business so he can afford to live up there and finish school. He sold this
and of course he also had to take up a loan with his dad to help get through the summer. He sold the vespa to Neal his roommate. I am sure he is thinking when Neal gets it running (something Tad could not find the time nor money to do) he [Tad] will be riding it again.


4 Comments:
is it runnin yet? shore is a purty thang.
It is most likely not running yet. When it is running you might see it on the streets in your neighborhood.
I thought that boy of yern already had it running!?
I am glad he is out in big sky country having adventures.
Yes, well it ran for a few weeks when he had finished the restoration project and then something happened and it quit running. Imagine that.
Post a Comment
<< Home