Goings on of Red Molly
I have to send out the obligatory apology about how I have not really written much in the bloggersphere lately, not that I ever did. When my son was home a few weeks ago he and his sister where somewhat voicing their opinion or perhaps it was an outright complaint but they both seem to feel that I am not blogging about anything exciting lately. Well, that is probably true but if life is boring than that is what you get. I should make up stuff like Mr. Red Molly and I having sex on our credenza in the living room but then they might complain about my blogging being too embarrassing. Anyway, there is not much to report. Me, Mr. Red Molly along with our daughter are planning a trip to Canada in a couple of weeks. We are going to spend a few days in Montreal and Quebec City and will only be gone about 9 days. Mr. Red Molly and I are also talking seriously about retiring and we are hoping that will happen next summer (2009) but we will have to see how things go. My son is still living, working, partying, and going to school in NYC (actually he is still living in Jersey City). He has about one more year of school and when he came home I asked him if he had met his future ex-wife and he said he is still looking. My daughter is still living here and has a new boyfriend that we like, but really don't know very well. We are having the exterior of our home painted by the new roommate of my daughter, no it is not her boyfriend. This is a young woman who has been friends with my son and daughter for a few years. She is doing a painstaking job on the house because there is so much prep to do. The previous painters painted it in about 3 days without any kind of prep work. The house is now 48 years old so the painter will be around for awhile. I think of the Murphy Brown show and her painter Eldin.
Life just keep going on...that is my update.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home