Monday, May 12, 2008

"Peatots"

I had a nice Mother's day yesterday. I got a phone call from my son and my daughter made Greek Salad for dinner. She also gave me a beautiful print that she made using her new small silk screen printer. She drew the peacocks, printed them and then added the gold. It is very nice. She labeled the print 'peatots' as a reminder to us that when she was a young child she pronounced peacocks peatots. Of course several months of speech therapy when she was four corrected her little speech problem. Here is a photo of the print (sorry about the glare) and the salad. Being a mom is great when you have great kids. I'm lucky!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice Mother's Day gift..I love it!! That salad looks so good! Aunt Bonnie..I wish I ate like you do every night..:) Chelsea

May 28, 2008 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com