Senior discount
Mr. Red Molly and I had a relatively busy weekend for old folks. I went shopping once by myself and another time with Mr. Red Molly plus we did some grocery shopping at various spots around town and Mr. Red Molly did a bunch of yard work. Mr. Red Molly and I also when down to World Golf Center in St. Augustine to the IMAX theatre and saw Shine the Light which was awesome. I have to say that it was inspirational to see old guys with a bunch of energy. Mr. Red Molly and I got the senior discount for $1 off the price of admission...isn't that apropos. Both the twenty-agers where up in NYC or Jersey City or somewhere up in there. My daughter and her roommate (our house painter) went up for the weekend to hang with her brother. Last night I made eggplant lasagna and a nice little salad. Here is a photo of our dinner:


1 Comments:
I hope when I get old I eat that well. Hey wait a second I am old! I decided it is now too late to die young.
Post a Comment
<< Home