Happily married for 32 years, have two twenty-agers, a daughter 29 and a son 28. Live in the south and dislike the climate; it's too damn hot here. Traveled to Ireland four times and could fancy living there. Enjoy cooking, going to music festivals and just hanging out with friends and family while enjoying a good red wine.
Contact me
I don't have much time to blog. These photos were taken yesterday when we where in Glacier National Park driving the Going to the Sun Road. Today we are off to Flathead Lake the largest body of fresh water west of the Mississippi. TTYL.
Red Molly! I'm back on here...with a different name now. Still the same old nephew, just not nowherenick, I'm gnomad now. You'll have to check out my blog now, as I need to keep a journal of my life as crazy as it is. I haven't been on here in so long I forgot how to use it. Hope you are having an awesome time! Let me know when you are back, I want to see you guys! You'll have to give me a blogger refresher course.
3 Comments:
Gosh what a beautiful place!
yall shore do git the most out of yer vacayshuns! aint minny places left fer ye to visit fer the furst time ...
verr purty pitchers, ma'am.
Red Molly! I'm back on here...with a different name now. Still the same old nephew, just not nowherenick, I'm gnomad now. You'll have to check out my blog now, as I need to keep a journal of my life as crazy as it is. I haven't been on here in so long I forgot how to use it. Hope you are having an awesome time! Let me know when you are back, I want to see you guys! You'll have to give me a blogger refresher course.
Post a Comment
<< Home