Sunday, August 03, 2008

Trip to the Beach

Here are some pictures I took while spending some time at the beach this past week. We were in a little beach town called Summer Haven about 50 miles south of Jax. It was just steps to the ocean from the front of the rental and just steps from the Matanza Bay on the back side. Total relaxation. In case you are wondering about the boat in the car photo, my daughter and her friend misplaced the bungee cords and couldn't put the boat on top of the car. This was the best 'boat in tow' plan that two engineers could come up with.

On an unrelated note to my son, I cooked your Mac n' Cheese recipe for dinner tonight as I needed to clean out the fridge of dibby dabs of cheese. I made the recipe like you would except I added some goat cheese to the béchamel sauce and the end result was 'the shiiittt'!!!!



1 Comments:

Blogger buddydon said...

my daddy used to call meals lack the one ye deescribe as "slum gullion." they wuz sum of the best meals ever n wuz good fer cleanin out the fridge!

August 05, 2008 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com