Monday, January 19, 2009

Buttermilk Fantails


Yesterday, I decided I would attempt to make the buttermilk fantails that are featured on the cover of the February 2009 Gourmet Magazine and I was delighted that they actually turned out looking good and tasting delicious. My bread making skills seem to be hit or miss and this time the result was a hit.

Also, I am finally feeling better from a bout with bronchitis. I got sick about two weeks ago and haven't been in the office since Dec 30th. I did work from home some last week because I was banned from the office. My boss would not let me return even though I was feeling better because she was sure I was still contagious. Today is an office holiday and since I typically don't work on Monday I am taking my holiday tomorrow. I will finally return to work on Wednesday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Yummmm! I could eat my weight in those rolls lol!

January 19, 2009 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com