Good Eats
I have done a lot of magazine cooking over the last couple of weeks.
Shimp Saganaki
Provençal Chicken and Tomato Roast
Shrimp and Andouille Pot Pies
Moroccan-Style Chicken Pie
Last night it was Grilled Pizzas. I cooked them on my indoor grill but they would also be great on an outdoor grill.
Here is the dough recipe. It was the easiest dough I have ever worked with and yielded a very tasty crispy crust.
Mr. Red Molly and I worked in the front yard several hours yesterday and again this morning. We cleaned out a large bed and planted azaleas and impatients. Than I went grocery shopping and now it is time to open a Guinness and relax before I start cooking dinner. Tonight is an easy dinner: Crab Cakes on Caesar Salad.


1 Comments:
i bin away frum the blogs of late, witch tiz clear i missd a lot of good eatin! i mite try that pizza, witch ever since the kids gut me a kitchenaid stand mixer, i caint hardly use it a nuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home