Saturday, January 29, 2005

Shopping List: Red Breast Pure Pot Still Irish Whiskey, Ecco Shoes

Tonight my husband finished off the Red Breast Irish whiskey we bought while we were in Ireland. He said today that he was going to buy new shoes. Why am I blogging about new shoes; well, he buys a pair of shoes about every 3 years and that makes it an event in our house. The shoes he will order online; the whiskey we might have to make a trip to the beach which is about 20 miles from home. Most liquor stores in our big city won't carry this fine whiskey.

We had a very nice evening. We watched the Horse Whisperer while eating Chinese take out and drinking a little whiskey and wine. I was inspired to get the HW DVD because Allison Moorer performed a song from the movie last night when we saw her with Steve Earle. She was actually in the movie but I didn't remember that from the first time I saw the movie. After the movie we switched over to the PBS station and were watching "It's a Mad Mad Mad World" for a bit. That is some kind of a funny move. My husband said he saw it when he was about 10 or 12. I imagine it would be pretty funny for a 10 or 12 year old in the sixties.

r.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com