Redheaded Women
There are plenty of myths about redheads; they have been called hot tempered, they have been revered and they have been persecuted. So, while reading Ulysses I came across a quote about redheaded women and I thought about other quotes I have heard and since I am a redhead I thought I would start a "Redheaded Women’s Quote Page". If you know of any other quotes let me know and I will add it to my list. Here's what I have:
"Redheaded women buck like goats". ~Buck Milligan in James Joyce's, Ulysses
"You haven't lived until you've had a redheaded women rotate your tires". ~Bruce Springsteen
"Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead." ~Lucille Ball
"Red hair and black leather, my favourite colour scheme". ~Richard Thompson, 1952 Vincent Black Lightning
"While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." ~Mark Twain


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home