Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Blogger's Block

I have blogger's block so I'm just going to list random thoughts.

I wore new shoes today and have blisters on my feet.

Along with squirrels eating our bird food we also have a family of rats coming by daily to chow down. (We think they came from the house next door when it was vacated.)

Summer is here and it's hot. Everything is cooking.

For a few more days Florida residents can buy certain hurricane related items sales tax free.

My heirloom tomato plants look great but have no blooms.

I've started reading another book; F. Scott Fitzgerald's Tender is the Night. I've decided to read some of the books from teachin of buddy don: the readin list posted on June 2. That makes three books I'm currently reading.

My twenty-agers always have messy rooms and a messy bathroom. It drives me crazy.

We finished off the carrot cake. It was delicious.

We bought a new printer over the weekend. It's a canon 5000.

I'm finally going to watch the first release of "Star Wars" tonight. I blogged about that last week but was unable to get the movie from our local blockbuster so my son's friend brought over his copy of the movie. It was the "Return of the Jedi" not the first Star Wars movie; wrong movie right jacket. We ordered it from netflix and it arrived today. So I'm about to go open a bottle of wine and get myself a Star Wars education...may the force be with you...

r.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com