Monday, June 13, 2005

Kiss My Flaming Asko

Tonight we were having a nice evening my husband, the twenty-ages and I. I had gotten a phone call from a friend who was traveling to Ireland next week and was asking me some traveling advice and after that I started talking to my family about wanting to take another trip. I was making suggestions to my husband who was not buying into my travel ideas since we just went out west a month ago. But anyway I was making suggestions like we could go to Ireland on a special summer rate or we could travel Highway 61 and get into the Delta Blues (We could stay in the UShack Up Inn, a nice bed and beer place in Clarksdale, Mississippi) or we could go to NYC (a place I have never been). I told him that Delta Airlines had a $138.00 special from JAX to NYC. I also have been talking lately about us going to the first annual Magfest Midwest in Bean Blossom, Indiana. Anyway I was trying to talk my husband into taking an impromptu trip and all of a sudden my son was yelling there is something fucking burning in the kitchen. I happened to be on my way to the kitchen at the exact moment he was yelling and saw the smoke and flames coming out of our dishwasher. I guess I will be calling Asko tomorrow. We are probably out of warranty, we have had this dishwasher four 4 years. I think electrical fires inside a dishwasher should be covered under a lifetime warranty. If we had not been at home we might have had a very serious situation. Here are photos:









r.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com