Stuff About Me, More Stuff About Me; Meme
I usually don't mind reading other people's meme. That's the nice thing about blogging; it's your blog and you can say whatever you feel like saying. I'm just not that crazy about doing them myself. I wasn't even sure of the definition of the word meme. Maybe something along the line of 'stuff about me and more stuff about me'; hence meme. But here is the official online definition.
From Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
Main Entry: meme
Pronunciation: 'mEm
Function: noun
Etymology: alteration of mimeme, from mim- (as in mimesis) + -eme
: an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture
Anyway, I've decided I would copy and complete the meme from Deb over at sugarfused "Friday Feast's" posted today.
Here 'tis.
Appetizer
Name one thing that made you sad this week.
There being so many
Soup
What was the last object (not person) you took a picture of?
My stove when I was cooking dinner last night.

Salad
Who do you talk to when you need help in making a decision?
Anyone who will listen.
Main Course
If you were a weather event, what would you be, and why?
I would be a tornado. For obvious reasons and to steal a joke from Steve Earle, with a little alteration; "what is the difference between a redheaded woman from Florida and a tornado? Not a fucking thing!"
Dessert
Suggest a website that you think your readers would enjoy visiting.
Bill Harvey Music. I saw this yesterday on the j-walkblog. What's not to like. (Beth N. I think you would really like this site)
r.m.


1 Comments:
I've done lots of memes over the last 3 years but the Friday Feast is the one I enjoy the most. Typically, the questions are a little more interesting :)
Post a Comment
<< Home