Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Random Blog Acts of Kindness

I received an email this morning from a new reader. I was delighted and I thought, this is what blogging is all about. The email was from a 16 year old girl and she was letting me know how much she enjoys my blog. I was really touched and wanted to post the email she sent me and with her permission here it is:


"hi, my name is stacey. i have a blog on the same site that you do and i was playing w/ the "next blog" button and i came across yours. i wanted to tell you that i really enjoy reading yours, i find it very funny but well organized. i kinda wish my writing was like that too. i guess i'll have to work on it. another thing: i absolutely love the pictures of the grand canyon. they are gorgeous! i went there a couple years ago and it was so beautiful and your pictures captured that beauty well. i also love the dishwasher entry, so hilarious. at first i just saw the pictures and i was like wow why on earth did this lady put a picture of her dishwasher in here but then i read the entry and i understood. lol. well i have to go now. i'd love to hear from you and i hope i do.
stacey"



I have read a good bit of Stacey's blog and think it's quite nice. You can read her blog here and I also added it under my Mo' Blaghers list. I especially liked her poems.

r.m.

3 Comments:

Blogger red molly said...

buddy don, I apprecicate the kind words and thanks for stopping by.

June 15, 2005 9:59 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

How wonderful! And I fully agree with her.

June 16, 2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

Thanks everyone for stopping by.

June 16, 2005 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com