Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Trip-pics

Train to Vancouver

















I need a Jay

















Another sleeping kid on the way to Vancouver


















Taking Ferry to Bainbridge Island from Seattle




















Seattle Airport- coming home
















Vancouver




















Looking at Vancouver from North Vancouver



















Pike Place Market, Seattle


















Enjoying a little drink on the bus(notice passenger on right with pill bottle)



















Got Fish

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Great pictures, they speak volumes of kodak moments!
What a lovely trip!!

January 13, 2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger errnnn said...

I love the picture of me sleeping. -Thanks.
Your caption for the picture of you getting drunk on the train should refer to the passenger to the LEFT with the pill bottle!

January 13, 2006 8:46 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

Thanks Julie, As always I appreciate your visit.

To errnnn, Well I first posted it as the passenger on the LEFT and then I look at it again and thought it was passenger on the RIGHT. WTF, you know I am right/left stupid. Thanks for the visit.

January 13, 2006 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com