Sunday, March 12, 2006

Book Reviews

When I was reading the New York Times Book Review section of the today's paper I say an article that was written about one of my favorite authors, Robert Goddard. Now, keep in mind that I am not a bookworm and only read about a half dozen books a year. I think I have a problem with concentration. I used to read a lot more, especially cookbooks and articles in cooking magazines but lately I'm not reading enough. But back to Robert Goddard, I have read all of his books and actually read two this year. He is the master of plot twist and a compelling storyteller and I usually can't put his book down once I get started. I have read all his novels and it was exciting to see his new book, "Borrowed Time" featured in today's NYT. Here is a quote from the article "Goddard is one of those cunning storytellers who can twist a bundle of narrative threads into a hangman's noose."

Also, in today's New York Times Book Review section there is another review of "Music From Big Pink" by John Niven. MFBP is one of the best LP'S ever made and it will be interesting to read the book which is fiction.

Go read a good book!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.marriedtothesea.com/031106/bear-dance.jpg

March 12, 2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

I am reading one called, "Don't worry make money"...I am still worried and broke.

March 13, 2006 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com