Happily married for 32 years, have two twenty-agers, a daughter 29 and a son 28. Live in the south and dislike the climate; it's too damn hot here. Traveled to Ireland four times and could fancy living there. Enjoy cooking, going to music festivals and just hanging out with friends and family while enjoying a good red wine.
Contact me
I don't have much of a green thumb and when I see flowers in my garden I get pretty excited. Our African Iris plants have been blooming for several weeks and blossoms are abundant...the best since we planted them over fifteen years ago.
It's beautiful! 15 years wow! None of my irises that I planted in the Fall bloomed and I'm not sure why. Maybe it takes a couple of years? I was kind of disappointed, so thanks for sharing yours :))
3 Comments:
Nice flower! Also it is a nice photo of a flower.
It's beautiful! 15 years wow! None of my irises that I planted in the Fall bloomed and I'm not sure why. Maybe it takes a couple of years? I was kind of disappointed, so thanks for sharing yours :))
wow! nice flower and nice pitcher!
Post a Comment
<< Home