M-Wave Trashed
I walked into the kitchen last Friday morning and glanced at the microwave noticing that it looked like someone had placed a piece of plastic wrap over the door. When I took a closer look I realized the door glass was cracked. As I opened the door little tiny pieces of glass fell out from the edge. This is very weird. We had not slammed the door but I did bake potatoes in the oven on Thursday night. I guess it got too hot. Now it is probably going to cost way too much to get repaired. Has this ever happened to your microwave?



3 Comments:
Never had a one break without someone doing something wrong.
A couple of weeks ago my youngest daughter misread the instructions on her bagel bites she thought it said eleven minutes when it was one and a half. She set it and went into her room closed the door. My oldest daughters room started to fill with smoke. She started an evacuation and called 911 rescued the cat and her sister. The microwave was totaled after the small fire inside it and it smoked up the house (not my house their mothers).
Good God!! That is some m-wave malfunction story. I am glad all is OK.
aint never seen nor herd tell of one a'doin that, but ours is 7 years old n wont go roun in circulls no more. lucky thang nobidy wuz hurt, but tiz hard to live without a my-crow-wave once ye dun had one.
Post a Comment
<< Home