Wednesday, November 14, 2007

France Fotos

I was hoping that I would get around to blogging about our trip but I have been so busy with work that I have not had time to get our photos organized.

While I was away for a month I had a person from a temp agency that was suppose to have an accounting background with some quickbooks experience. During a short training session he seemed to be just the perfect person; however, upon my return from France all the work that this person did for me while I was away was a total cluster fuck and he was making more per hour than I make. I never in my wildest dreams thought that anyone could make such a mess of my work. That is what I have been consumed with over the past three days and it will probably take me into next week to get things corrected. I guess that is what I get for taking a month off from work.

Go over and check out my daughter's blog and see the nice birthday wish she sent me and you can also see some of her photos from our trip. I have had a good birthday today. Thanks again to my son and Neal for my birthday celebration with them last week in Paris.

I am going to leave you with a few photos of France. I hope that by the week end I can write something about the stories I have about our trip. Don't forget to enlarge the photos below...you can see that butt naked man and topless women on the beach in Nice.














More later...

4 Comments:

Blogger buddydon said...

thems sum rite nice fotos, ma'am!

November 19, 2007 12:33 PM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

What the heck is that on the yellow plate? It looks like a turkey leg with cheese melted on it.

By the way Happy Birthday and Thanksgiving!

November 21, 2007 8:15 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

It's Fricassée de volaille fermière au vin des Côtes du Luberon

bd and jed, thanks to both of you for your visit and Happy Thanksgiving.

November 22, 2007 9:13 AM  
Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Belated birthday wishes, Red Molly! What a wonderful place to celebrate a birthday...lucky you! These pictures are great...I'm so glad you posted them. Post more!

Hope you and Mr. Red Molly had a good Thanksgiving, too :=)

November 23, 2007 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com